- All Account Services holds must be paid BEFORE you can begin the process. As long as you do not have any Account Services holds, you may begin the petition process. Complete Parts 1 (Basic Information) and 2 (typed letter) of the Petition for Early Readmission After Suspension Form A. Winter Session is not an option.
- Call your academic advisor to schedule a meeting.
- Take the petition and your letter to the meeting with your advisor. If approved, your advisor will sign the form and help you create the schedule for Part 3.
- Once you have the approval of your academic advisor, you will need to schedule a meeting with the dean of your college.
- If the dean signs and approves your petition, you must call 662-325-7228 to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Drake. YOU MUST HAVE ALL SIGNATURES REQUIRED FIRST.
The petition deadline for fall-suspended students to have all five steps completed for spring 2023 enrollment is January 10, 2023, at noon. Students suspended at the end of the fall term may not enroll in Wintersession.